Factors That Affect Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Costs
Air conditioning maintenance is probably the last thing on your long list of essentials, and this should not be, because keeping it at the bottom of your list and eventually forgetting about it can cause you to spend a lot more in the end.
Problems with your air conditioning units can be avoided through regular maintenance and this could save you money in the long run.
Now, you may be asking, how much does air conditioning maintenance cost? The answer is, this depends on the hours spent doing the maintenance, the number of air conditioning units, the size. To compute for the cost, simply take the contract price and divide it by the hour labour, the total should then be divided to the number of planned service visits then by the number of units you have. Send us a message for a free quote.
Air Conditioning maintenance costs are affected by the following factors:
- Number of scheduled visits to check, tune and clean components of air conditioning units (may or may not include replacement of minor parts and air filters)
- Number of visits depend on how old your unit is and its stat
- Size and number of equipment
- Another factor is the type of system
- Accessibility of your unit
- Location of your vendor and if they frequently service your area.